Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sponsor Love

Today's post is dedicated to one of my fabulous sponsors:  The Moroccan Room!  They have been a sponsor of mine for the last few months, so today I would like to say thanks!

Moroccan decor has emerged on the marketplace and The Moroccan Room has been at the forefront.  With fabulous selections in rugslamps, pillows, and jewelry, there is no shortage of authentic Moroccan pieces to choose from.  

Below are some of my favorite pieces from there store:

$5,000



$59.00



$49.00

$79.00



$2,995.00

If you haven't checked out there store, do it now!  And many many thanks to The Moroccan Room for there sponsorship.

Heather
If you’re enjoying Design Create Love, show me your <3 by liking my Facebook fan page, subscribing to my Blog, or following me on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Heather!
    Currently, The Moroccan Room is offering 50% OFF on our Exceptional Collection of Classic & Custom-Made Beni Ourain Carpets. Incredible Quality & Unbeatable Prices! Order Yours Today:
    (646) 369-8480
    http://themoroccanroom.com/beni_ourain_rugs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful blogs on
    the net. I will recommend this site!
    Feel free to surf my blog post - maroc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...