Thursday, June 7, 2012

Guest Post! Stylish Bookcases.

Hi there! I’m Joanna, a guest blogger for Arcadian Lighting, a go-to source on the web for wonderful chandeliers, pendant lights, and other lighting fixtures. I am passionate about interior decorating and get to spend my days searching the Internet for lovely images and ideas for the home. Thanks to Design Create Love, I’m sharing some of my favorite stylish bookcases with you today. No matter your style, bookcases add so much class and personality to almost any space. Books never go out of fashion and they show off your interests. I love bookcases that are built in and span an entire library, study, or even a dining room. Below are some of my favorite stylish bookcases.
Stylish Bookcases

This library, surrounded by bookshelves, would be heaven to me. I could get lost in there for hours.

Stylish Bookcases

A modern living room gets floor to ceiling shelves for books and curios. What a lovely place to sit, study, or read.

Stylish Bookcases

Such a fun and whimsical bibliotheque bookcase--perfect for a traditional or eclectic space.

Stylish Bookcases

Unusual built-in bookcases surround a doorway using precious space in a small flat. Modern furnishings and lighting fixture give the space an updated feel.

Stylish Bookcases

A trend that has taken off is papering the back of shelves for an added bit of interest and texture. This pretty pink bookcase is a perfect example.

Stylish Bookcases

A contemporary office boasts cute little cubbies for books, toys and supplies. The offset columns give the bookcase a little excitement.

Stylish Bookcases

This well-styled bookcase is color coordinated with the room in turquoise and coral. This is a popular color trend we are seeing a lot of recently.

Stylish Bookcases

Bookcases in the dining room are a terrific way to show off your book and curio collection. The black light fixture is a nice touch for tying in the black books on the shelves.

Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Which bookcase style is your favorite? Leave us some comments below! Be sure to check out Arcadian Lighting for more lighting inspirations and a great variety of lighting fixtures for your home and office!


Heather
 
If you’re enjoying Design Create Love, show me your <3 by liking my Facebook fan page, subscribing to my Blog, or following me on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Bookcases are awesome. I like old antique style bookcases, and I also like clean white bookcases that make a room feel more airy and open. I like bookcase #1 and #7. :)

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for bookcases for our school room at the moment! I totally love #4, wish I could do something like that in my house.

    Enjoy your week, Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...