Saturday, May 5, 2012

Monthly Sponsor Lovin

I am so excited to announce my amazing sponsors this month.  These sites are all super fabulous and I'm so excited to have there support.  Check them out when you have a minute.

SPONSORS

The Moroccan Room
"The Moroccan Room provides decor, furniture rental, catering, consultation and entertainment for Moroccan themed parties. The ultimate party experience!

At The Moroccan Room, we have what you need to recreate the mysterious sights, smells and sounds of Marrakesh for your private affair, photo shoot, music video or movie set.

At The Moroccan Room our vision is to exceed our customers expectations in quality, delivery and cost through continuous improvement and customer interaction."

 
Kate Lee Interior Design
"Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Kate Lee and I am a designer specializing in interior design and home staging. I attended the Art Institute of Philadelphia where I studied interior design, graduating in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design. Altina's J&A Interiors in Princeton NJ, Design Studio, Inc in Philadelphia PA, and Array HFS in King of Prussia, PA are some of the interior design and architectural firms in Pennsylvania where I worked to gain experience in commercial and residential projects.

The expression of my work is a balance between functionality and imagination. My visions are conceived specifically to each project and my goal is to always highlight the unique characteristics of each space, while staying within budget."

{Website | Email | Facebook }
 
Photobucket
 

SPONSOR SWAPPERS

Maria @ All Things Luxurious
"Hi, everyone! I’m Maria from All Things Luxurious — a blog where I explore the wonderful world of interior styling and design for the modern decorator. I am new to the blog world and would love some more company in my cozy corner of the Internet. Pull up a chair, settle in with a hot mug of coffee, and stick around for a while!"
allthingsluxurious

Rachel @ Get Neat
"Hi everyone! My name is Rachel and I am the owner of Get Neat. Get Neat is a professional organizing company based in the Washington DC metro area (including VA and MD) designed to help people create a balanced life by finding an organizational system that is simple and functional. We would love it if you stopped by and visited our site and blog! Hope to see you soon! :-)"

{Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest}
 
Photobucket
 
Ashton @ Dorian & Maine
“I am a twenty something student who loves design, food, fashion, and art. Don’t hesitate to say hi! Dorian & Maine is currently the center of my networking mayhem – you can find me on Tumblr, Pinterest (of course!), and Twitter. I love reading and writing blogs, and getting to know the people behind them. I don’t really have one set style in any areas of my life. Rather, I love so many and it really depends on my mood for the day. I am currently busy with a half load of school work, organizing my apartment, and looking for a job to hold me over till summer, when I can go full time. I hope you enjoy my blog, and feel free to point me toward yours!”
Photobucket

Kate @ Discover Create Live
"Hi guys, I’m Kate over at Discover. Create. Live. I’m happily married to my high school sweetheart Wes, and we have a beautiful little girl Hayden. We love to blog about our family, gluten free cooking, and lots of different projects we do to help beautify our home. In addition, each week I post different printable “graphics” as well as things that inspire me. I love finding new people to interact with, so feel free to check out our blog, and leave a comment so we can check out yours too!"

 discover.create.live.

Lisha @ One House One Couple 
"Hey everyone! We are Kyle and Lisha from One House, One Couple. We bought, fixed, and sold our house for a profit during the recession, and we're finally documenting all our hard work on our blog (mixed with some personal posts about life). Come on over and stay awhile. We love getting new visitors and we hope you get all the DIY inspiration you need! See you soon!"
1house1couple


Colleen @ Paisley Boulevard
"I'm Colleen, and I blog at Paisley Boulevard. I love sharing bits of my family, thoughts on life, new things that I am learning, along with other my new obsession-  diy beauty treatments! I also have a little vintage Etsy shop.  I'd love for you to by and say hi! 
{Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Etsy}
 

Erika @ Our Cozy Cubbyhole 
"Welcome to Our Cozy Cubbyhole. It’s small but it’s ours! Follow our nesting adventures full of DIY projects, crafts, life, and love in our apartment in Los Angeles. My name is Erika and I happily share a great one-bedroom apartment with my boyfriend, Walker, and my dog, Bo. I love living simply and enjoying the little things. This is where I get my style- simple, cozy, personal, a bit reminiscent, and happy. Our home is a peaceful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city. And you are always welcome!"

{Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest


 
Lori @ Bleak 2 Unique 

"Hi, I’m Lori and I do all my fun, creative stuff over at Bleak 2 Unique! I would love if y’all would stop by and visit, share ideas, and follow along. I will definitely follow back, and I love meeting new blog friends. See ya soon, Lori"

{Blog | Twitter | Pinterest}
 



Ashley @ Attemps at Domestication

"Hey there! My name’s Ashley and I’m a newlywed housewife from Richmond, VA. My husband and I met as kids and dated all through college before getting married in April 2011. We love traveling, watching movies, hanging out with our friends, cooking and Star Wars. My blog started as a way to keep my college friends, who are scattered all over the country, up to date on my life, but I’ve really gotten into the whole DIY blog thing. It keeps me motivated to try new things and to actually make the things I pin on Pinterest. I do posts about my attempts at DIY, crafts, throw in a lot of random stuff about my life and share recipes from time to time too. My husband and I just bought our first home so we are in the process of shifting focus to mainly home decor and DIY."


 Thanks for reading! 
Heather

5 comments:

  1. So excited to swap with you this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great working with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for swapping & sharing, Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...