Sunday, May 20, 2012

5 Years of Happiness

Yesterday, my amazing husband and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary.  I don't know where these last five years have gone, it feels like only yesterday that we were planning our wedding.  We've made so many great memories in the last five years and have grown so much as a couple.  I really never imagined I'd fall in love with such a great person.  Some days I feel like I'm living a fairytale, with my own happily ever after.  (And some days I don't.)  But even in our darkest hours, I've never doubted him.  Life is good.  So here's to us baby!  To many, many, many more.










Heather


If you’re enjoying Design Create Love, show me your <3 by liking my Facebook fan page, subscribing to my Blog, or following me on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. I remember it like it eas yesterday too!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that is so sweet! Happy anniversary! Doesn't it seem like it has gone by so fast, and yet you have gone through so much together? Kyle and I are heading into our 4th anniversary and that's how it feels to me. It's so great to see a happy couple... our society is so lame these days and all anyone sees are the celebrities short failed marriages...

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...