Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sponsor Love: Kate Lee Interior Design Services LLC

I'm so excited to announce my very first sponsor!  She's a talented designer and one of my dear friends.  You can find a link to her website on the sponsor section of my page.  It looks like this:


Below is a message from Kate:
Hey everyone, my name is Kate Lee. I am a new mom and recently I also became a small business owner. Two very new ventures - haha!  My family and I live in Bucks County, PA.  I am an interior designer and I also do home staging.  My specialty is allowing my clients to use the pieces they already have and incorporating a fresh spin on the house without breaking the bank.  I love shopping for high end designer pieces however, it's more exciting to incorporate fun and restored vintage store items.  I usually find them anywhere from $20-$150. Not bad!! 
Other than my work, I am a proud mom of a beautiful baby girl and of course our little french bulldog, who most of the time is good :).  At the end of the day I try to make my work and everything around it as much fun as I can.
Please check out my website and please remember Interior Design is NOT serious, it's FUN!  www.kateleeinteriordesign.com


If you're looking for design help in the Philadelphia area, Kate is definitely the girl for you.  She's gauranteed to put a smile on your face.  Having fun is definitely her specialty!  Honestly, if we lived in the same city, we'd proabably open a company together.  Call her, you won't be disappointed!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...