Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'd like to thank the Academy....



I am soooo excited to accept the Versatile Blogger Award!  Lisha over at One House, One Couple tagged me in her recent blog list (Thanks Chica!).  So now I get to share the blog love to some of my favorite ladies on the web.  



Here are the rules of award acceptance once you’re nominated:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.  (Check)
  • Include a link to their blog. (Check)
  • Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.  (Check)
  • Nominate those 15 for the Versatile Blogger Award.  (Check)
  • Finally, share 7 things about yourself.  (Check)
  • In the same post include this set of rules.  (Check)
  • Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
My 15 Nominations:
  1. Curated & Collected
  2. Flourish Design & Style
  3. Two Thirty Five Designs
  4. Our Delicious Life
  5. 733 Blog
  6. Framed Frosting
  7. Sneaky Momma
  8. The Small Things
  9. After Nine to Five
  10. Cara Lee Cupcakes & Cake
  11. J and J Home
  12. The Domesticated Me
  13. Sew Chatty
  14. Licorice and Olives
  15. Me and My Brightsides
7 Things About Me:
  1. I don't have a car, I use my own two legs to get everywhere.  
  2. I love running and cycling.
  3. My husband and I will be married 5 years this year and together for 10.  
  4. I'm a licensed interior designer, and I practice mostly commercial work.
  5. I have a really hard time making decisions.
  6. I hate taking out the trash, but I love doing laundry.
  7. I love sugary candy, I could live on it.

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is how I found you, and I'm so glad I did...I'm a new follower. Stop by and follow back, so we can keep in touch, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you don't have a car. I didn't have a vehicle for about 2 months and it was really just fine. I rode my bike everywhere. It was actually fun. I still ride my bike everywhere when I need to go somewhere close, but it's nice to have a car when I have to go somewhere far. San Diego doesn't have the best long distance public transportation system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thankyou so much. I was slowly working through your list of 15 blogs and had to look twice when I saw mine listed there, what a lovely surprise! I learnt that we have something in common....I also do not own a car, we walk everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO!!! How did I just see this?!? Thanks SO very much for the nomination!! And congrats to you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...