Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bloggin Bud

I got an exciting email yesterday from my friend and travel companion, Brittany.  She's finally taken the plunge and started a blog.  I know she's been wanting to do this for a long time, so I'm very excited that she's decided to start punching the keys for all the world to hear (that's just a little blogger humor, har har)!


Her blog is called Collected and Curated, and its a collection of all things great - travel, food, fashion, design, to name a few.  I strongly urge you all to bookmark this baby and read away.  Brit is always up on the latest trends, store openings and new restaurants, etc.  She won't disappoint.  

I'm so happy to have a blogging buddy to share coding gripes with now!  Finally someone who understands me.  Now go read it.

Heather

If you’re enjoying Design Create Love, show me your <3 by liking my Facebook fan page, subscribing to my Blog, or following me on Twitter.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Heather. You totally inspired me to take the plunge! Way to trail blaze the bloggin' world!

    PS - Learning CSS is not easy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...