Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog Makeover...Yay!

Don't worry, you're not on the wrong page.  I've just gotten a little makeover.  It's still the same me and the same good old blogging going on here.  Just some fun, fresh new graphics to make you all happy. 

Kim over at 733design re-designed my site and I'd say she did a mighty fine job.  While you're clicking around on my site, be sure sign up as a follower.  I love knowing there are people listening out there.  Hope you all enjoy!


Heather

If you’re enjoying Design Create Love, show me your <3 by liking my Facebook fan page, subscribing to my Blog, or following me on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. What a great job! The new blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Love the name! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...