Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moroccan Highlights!

Wow……..I am super jet-lagged!  For those of you who I haven’t told over and over, I just returned from a week-long trip to Morocco.  It was beyond amazing.....the food, the people, the souks, the landscape…all of it surpassed my expectations.  Moroccans are amazing people and I couldn't be more grateful for all that they've shared with me over the last week.   I have so much to show and tell you about!  I can't wait to post about the carpets and lighting we brought back, as well as all the inspiring architectural details we encountered during the trip.  For now, I just wanted to share the highlights so you guys know I wasn’t forgetting about you. 

Oh and I'm happy to announce I've checked off one of my goals for this year!  The others surprisingly, are all in progress as well :)


Fez
Blue Gate in Fez

Spices in the Souks

That's me at cooking class

Medersa detailing

Fez

Political Campaign

Marrakech

Medersa Detailing

Mosque in Marrakech

Majorelle Gardens

Majorelle Gardens

Carpet Shopping

High Atlas Mountains

Gardens at our Kasbah

Gardens

Berber Symbols

Camel Trekking


I hope everyone gets a chance to visit Morocco at least once in there lifetime.  It was truly a trip of a lifetime and one I'll never forget.  

Heather

If you’re enjoying Design Create Love, show me your <3 by liking my Facebook fan page, subscribing to my Blog, or following me on Twitter.



2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I can't wait to hear more! Love the camel picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...