Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Be Mine!

This year for Valentine's Day I decided to call upon my inner girl scout and get crafty.  I saw this cute idea from Paper Source and decided to give it a whirl.  The craft was pretty simple - just stitching patterns into pre-cut holes on card stock.  You could say I've had a bit of experience with this sort of thing.  As a kid, I used to cross stitch for fun.  Anytime we would go on a family vacation, I would bring home a cross stitch kit of something I liked from the trip.  My mom ended up framing alot of cross stitched lighthouses, but I know she was proud.  So when I saw these, I new I would making them.  And I did!  

Here are a few photos of the supplies:




And here is the finished product:








I think they're adorable.  I hope my valentine's do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...