Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mood Board: Modern Tradition

I've been working with my next door neighbor to spruce up her place a bit for a few weeks now.  She's got a great sense of style, and knows what she wants.  She just needed a bit of direction.  Her and her husband have traditional taste with a farm-housey, antiquey sort of flair.

We did a space by space evaluation and came up with a project list that she can slowly tackle.  The idea is to prioritize items on the list and do them one by one.  I often times meet people that get so overwhelmed by decorating, that they end up doing nothing at all.  This was kind of the case with my neighbor.....oh and the fact that she has a 4 month old baby....that might be more the problem actually.  At any rate, she's got great momentum building and I hope to blog more about her projects as she completes them.  In the meantime, I've put together a mood board to share with you guys.  Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...