Friday, January 20, 2012

Client Update: Paint Colors

Recently I took some photos of my neighbors (and now great friends!) brand new house.  They came to me looking for a bit of guidance selecting paint colors.  They were having a hard time making selections on there own and wanted a 3rd opinion.  (Which i totally understand, because I'm still trying to pick colors for my own house).  So, we sat down one afternoon, cracked open a beer and got to business.  They have a 4 story townhouse with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 2 living spaces, dining & kitchen.  Thats a lot of rooms!  So 2 beers later, we selected colors for there whole house.  And I'm happy to report, there was only 1 color they didn't like (sorry bout that purple bedroom Kevin!).  Hope you enjoy the photos below:

*slight disclaimer:  these photos were taken during a dinner party, so excuse the food, beverages and blurred people!

1st Floor:  Entry

2nd Floor:  Overview


2nd Floor:  Living Room

2nd Floor:  Dining Room

2nd Floor:  Kitchen

2nd Floor:  Kitchen

3rd Floor:  Hallway

3rd Floor:  Hallway

3rd Floor:  Bedroom

4th Floor:  Family Room

4th Floor:  Baby's Room


2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with disabella design or Bella design? I Iike it and your logo looks lovely.

    Here's a design query-- we need a full-length mirror for the bedroom. My husband insists we should get a chunky wood floor mirror. I am strongly anti floor mirror in our room because I think the room is too small and that it will add to the clutter and will just look like we bought a mirror and never got around to hanging it on the wall. Plus, I don't think a floor mirror will look right on carpet. But Scotty says, "it's the style." what do you think?
    -Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm thinking of the same mirror your desribing then I'd have to agree - 'it's the look'. However, trends are never a reason to choose something for your house. It should be the right look for you. I'd be happy to take a look the next time I'm at your house and recommend something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...