Saturday, January 21, 2012

Breakfast table, we love it!

Sorry its taken me so long to post photos of our new breakfast table & chairs.  I've only been slightly distracted by all the dust in our house this week from all the construction.  But, the place was cleaned yesterday and we can finally breathe again.  

But enough about that, this morning I thought I'd write about our new breakfast nook, which I'm happily sitting in right now as I type.  I've been wanting to get a table and chairs for our kitchen for a while now, but we had a hard time finding the right size/shape/color.  We have a tiny little space for a table, but now that we've got the table I don't know how we lived without it.  I love having a little spot to sit at on the weekends while drinking my coffee.  (I don't drink coffee, but if i did it would be here).  Anyway, here are a few pics of our new additions: 








The chairs are from Room & Board and the table is from Crate and Barrel.  We shopped around for the chairs.  There are a ton of stores that carry bent plywood chairs so there were a lot to choose from.  We went with Room & Board because they were the cheapest and they offered free shipping!  

This addition to our house has been a great one.  I'm watching the neighbors dog play outside in the snow right now, while my husband makes pancakes (Or at least, I'm about to ask him if he will).  Have a good weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable. We have been looking for a mid-century modern inspired dinning room table for the past two years. I too am having trouble finding the right size for our smallish nook. Can't be any longer than 54" but we want to be able to have 4-6 chairs as we like to entertain. Any suggestions on where to look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need something expandable with extra stacking chairs you can store away when not in use. I'll look around for you and send you some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you need something expandable with extra stacking chairs you can store away when not in use. I'll look around for you and send you some ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...