Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday Sparkles Party!

Last weekend I hosted a super fun girly jewelry party at my house.  I invited a local Stella & Dot stylist to come to my house and set up a little jewelry show.  I thought it would a fun idea for holiday party.  Something a little different than your standard Christmas affair.  And besides, what could be more fun than a bunch of girls drinking wine and shopping? 

Well, I had way too much fun at the party and completely forgot to take photos of the jewelry, but I did manage to snap a few shots of some of my party decor before my guests arrived. 

Greenery & Homemade Sweets!

Homemade Peppermint Bark

Holiday Spread
I also downloaded this cute holiday printable from Todays Creative Blog. I love graphics and this one made me smile. I printed this out on regular white paper, cut it, framed it and waaalaaa.....fun party decor! I recommend this to even the most untalented hostesses. Its an easy way to turn your party decor up a notch. And anyone can do this - google, print, frame. 

Fun Holiday Printables
We also decided to do a canned food collection.  Lauren, the Stella and Dot hostess came up with this idea.  She collected canned goods for all her December parties and donated them to a charity in Virginia.  I think it all made us feel less guilty about indulging in our jewelry purchases!

Canned Goods for Charity


1 comment:

  1. Looks like I missed out on a fun time :( cute decor and set up though... I love those free printables ;-) ~*Happy Holidays*~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...