Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Well Christmas has come and gone and as you can see, I took a blogging vacation.  I spent my break visiting with family (where the internet connection is slow and 3G is spotty at best).  So, I took these cues as a sign to just enjoy the holidays and resume posting when I returned to the comforts of my wireless internet and easy to navigate Mac.  

And so, here I am.  I've got lots of ideas whirling around in my head for future posts - new year's resolutions, some new furniture we picked up, a few DIY projects I've been meaning to tackle as well as some projects I've been working on with clients.  But before I get to any of that fun stuff, I just wanted to wish all of you:

Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah!

Are you glad the holidays are over?  Or are you having the holiday withdrawal blues?  How are you spending the week between Christmas and New Years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...