Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am Thankful...



I am thankful for my husband who makes me laugh and smile everyday.  
I am thankful for my dear family, near and far.
I am thankful for my amazing friends who have become family to me.
I am thankful for wet kisses from my sweet doggie.
I am thankful for my two beautiful grandmothers.

I am thankful for chefs and markets and delicious restaurants.
I am thankful for beer and wine and happy hour.
I am thankful for my two legs that take me everywhere i need to go.
I am thankful for parks and fresh air and this beautiful world we live in.

I am thankful for love and generosity and kindness.
I am thankful for laughter and friendship.
I am thankful for creativity and inspiration.
I am thankful for all of you who read my posts and make this whole blogging thing worthwhile!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...