Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas is Here!



Good morning friends!  Well now that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over, I can finally relax again and get back to normal things.  Is it me, or did this last weekend make you feel super stressed?  This time of year always overwhelms me.  I always feel like my Christmas shopping list is longer than it was last year and there will be no possible way I'll get everything done.  But alas, every year we manage to have a great holiday.  Here's hoping to a great (and relaxing...?) 2011 Holiday Season!

Anyway, I don't know what you guys have first on your shopping list, but mine is always to order the Christmas cards.  I love love love sending and receiving Christmas cards.  Something about it just makes me happy.  But I always have a hard time figuring out where to buy them and what to put on them.  No kiddos for us yet, so I feel kind of silly doing the photo card route.  No one wants to see a pictures of me and my husband (i mean, we think our photos are great, but i'm guessing no one else will), so instead I go the cutesy design route.  This year, I found this great site Pear Tree Greetings.  I managed to score a great deal during this black-friday-cyber-monday hopla too, double yay!

They have some really different holiday cards - from fun shapes and folds, to ornament cards to timeline cards (which I heart) and the prices really aren't too bad, when you consider there competitors.  Here are a few i love:

The Tri Folding Card


The Fun Shape Card

The Ornament Card

The Kiddie Update Card


The Recap Card

They also have this really cute section of holiday gift tags, which i've been eyeing up.  I'm such a nerd, but I love this stuff! 

Anyway, what's first on your Holiday planning list every year? Putting up the tree? Hanging the lights? Black Friday shopping? Stay peaceful my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...